Springtime FUN!

Keira is sprouting like asparagus these days and loving (almost) every minute of it. At least those are the only pictures that we post. I never feel the urge to pull the camera when she is rattling my ear drums and spouting tears. Jen and I are enjoying her so much and just wanted to send another glimpse. She is now 16lbs and 26 3/4" tall with a good bill of health. She just started the difficult process of trying to sleep through the night and is able to step/wobble forward and back while holding our hands. She tries to crawl but only rocks back and forth followed by a tornado of rolls that actually get her pretty far, pretty fast....yikes. Yup, thats it for now...




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Dave, Kristal and Wes said...

Hey thats the outfit I gave her!! SO CUTE! She is looking less like a baby everytime I see her. Can't wait to see her in person!